Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Hello Everyone,

My name is Mona. I am poet, among other things, in an MFA program in Ohio. On the advice of my friends Sara Tracey and Mary Biddinger, I am finally starting a blog. Right now I am sitting at my sister's house in East Wentachee, WA. Here is the view from the dining room table where I am sitting.

It seems like this unbelievable vista would be inspiring, but I am posting this inagural blog rather than e-mailing my homework for this evening back to Ohio. I guess I'll have to send a revision!

Mary, if you read this--guess who I saw in Seattle on Saturday--Jeannine Hall Gailey! I stopped to buy Peter Pereira's book for my sister's bridal shower (she's a doctor, her groom is a poet) and Jeannine was reading at the bookstore! She said to say hi and she'll see you in October!

1 comment:

marybid said...

Mona, Jeannine actually blogged about this, and I was like "That MUST be Mona!" What a funny coincidence.